Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

"Same But Different" for the My Besties UK Design Team--Hope you are inspired!

 It's half-way through the month and, at My Besties UK, we like to have an event called "Same But Different" on the 15th.  Each of the DT members take the same image and put our own Flair on it!  This month's image is called Hollyhock Fairy and she's a cutie!  You can find her on the My Besties Shop here.
After coloring her with copics, I added Diamond Dust Stickles to her wings and Diamond Glaze to her gorgeous brown eyes so that they would look wet.  She is double matted, with a heavy lace accent on the side.  I used a double sided paper that had the whitewashed on one side and the terracotta colored patterned paper on the other.  The bonus is that on the edge of the 12 x 12 paper, as many companies are doing now, there was a sentiment on the very edge in Kraft color.  As you can see I used it on the front along with some flat based pearls. I finished my project in the inside liner by using the patterned paper and a rubber stamped Friends sentiment.
I hope as you look through the images, you will get inspired by our creations and go to Sherri Baldy's Store and pick out a cutie to use yourself!
I'd Love to enter my card in the following Challenges:


11 comments:

  1. Preciosa!! Me encanto como coloreaste el digi. Y los detalles de sus alas. Saludos desde Venezuela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth, I wish I could read this but there's no translate button <> Thank you thought for taking the time to send it to me!

      Delete
  2. Aw she's cute! Wonderful coloring!

    Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Through the craft room door!
    Hope to see you back next week!

    Aly DT member TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and then I love the color green
    Thanks for playing with us at the challange of Creative Moments.
    hug and xxx,
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elena for your kind comments! Glad you like it!

      Delete
  5. You've coloured her beautifully.Especially like her wings.Sweet sentiment too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for sharing this sweet card with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow she is gorgeous Carolyn! Love the way you colored her. Thank you for joining My Bestie International. Hope to see you again! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete